Since Indonesia has huge potential for Solar PV and Solar Lighting business in Asia Pacific. Philip Indonesia has developed a Solar PV business and involved many solar PV projects in Indonesia now.
After long investigation Solartech Indonesia progress, the expo is very impressive and PT. Philips Indonesia decides to join as mayor exhibitor and Gold Sponsor at Solartech Indonesia 2018.
Indonesia as The Most Promising Solar PV Market in ASEAN
Solartech Indonesia 2018 Jakarta – Over 85% of Booth Sold!
3 – 5 May 2018, JIExpo, Jakarta
– PowerGen & Renewable Energy Indonesia 2018 (HydroTech, WindPower and Bioenergy 2018)
– Smart Home + City Indonesia 2018
– Battery Indonesia 2018
To find the Solartech Indonesia 2017 atmosphere, please find the link at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaW-BzYT6T0&t=8s
China Area : http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIwNzA2NjM4NA==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1
Some of the Giant Solar PV Projects in Indonesia are Ready to Kick Off in 2018
1. Masadar Dubai and PT PJB (Indonesia Power) Build the World’s Largest Floating Solar Plant with total capacity 300 MW in Java
2. PT. PLN Partnering with French EPC (Equis and Aquo) Build 2 Solar Power Plants with total capacity of 100 MW in Bali
3. PT Pertamina (Persero) and PT. Badak NGL will build a 4 MW solar power plant with an investment of Rp 67 billion.
4. PT. Pertamina commit to build more Solar Power Plants until capacity 1,000 MW in five years ahead
5. Palembang Government Builds Solar Power Plant in Jakabaring Sport Center with 1.5 MW
6. According President Jokowi Mandates to supply the electricy to remote village that over2,500 remote villages will enjoy electricity with Solar Panels from 2018 – 2020
7 The Provincial Government of Central Java inaugurated the construction of Solar Power (PLTS) project in Karimunjawa Islands, Jepara, Central Java with capacity 283 kWp
8. To support clean energy, some State-owned enterprises (BUMN) building and factories will be initiated to install solar panel for electricity consumption. likely airport, seaport, terminal, road, rest area. Beside that, many private sectors also start to use solar pv electricy likey Supermall, Hospital, School, Manufacturer, Plantatione, etc. The capacity of private sectors energy is quite big from 20KW – 500kW.
9. With its projected population of over 272 million by 2020 and its economy ripe for becoming Southeast Asia’s next big technology hub, Indonesia presents itself as a nation ready for growth in cleantech innovation. Solar PV has become one of the most trend in Indonesia now. And Indonesia government target 1 million of Solar PV Rooftop installation in private home.
Solartech Indonesia 2018 Jakarta – ASEAN’s Largest & Most Potential Trade Show for Solar PV 2018
After big success of Solartech Indonesia 2017, this year 5th edition of Solartech Indonesia 2018 will return from 3 – 5 May 2018 at JIExpo, Jakarta – Indonesia.
Solartech Indonesia 2018 will expand up to 25% of bigger scale and expect to attract over 600 exhibitors and 20,000 buyers go to keep themselves up-to-date on the latest PV products, equipment, and solutions that will keep their business always a step ahead of the competition.
The exhibition area will be divided area:
1. Solar Module
2. Battery and Rechargeable Storage Area
3. Solar Energy Equipment (inverter, cable, testing equipment)
4. Solar Energy Mounting
5. Solar Lighting, etc…
If you have any questions, please email to: Metta Sari at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +62-21-5435 8118.