With 17,000 megawatts of projects in the pipeline – that’s $21 Billion of investment – the sun is about to shine on NSW.
With strong renewable energy policies, New South Wales can be a global hub for commercial and industrial-scale solar and renewable energy.
Hear about NSW’s commercial and utility-scale renewables boom at the NSW Smart Energy Summit in Tuesday 4 December.
Find out about:
• Australia’s biggest proposed renewable energy project on the national grid – the 4 gigawatt Walcha Energy Project;
• Australia’s biggest solar PPA with Bluescope Steel;
• Large-scale energy storage; and
• Virtual Power Plants.
• The NSW Energy Minister, Don Harwin;
• The NSW Opposition Energy and Climate Spokesman, Adam Searle;
• The Director of Energy Infrastructure and Emerging Technologies in the NSW Government, Amy Kean; and
• Former Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull.
The NSW Smart Energy Summit is jam-packed with big names, great information and fantastic networking opportunities.