Simon Currie, principal of Energy Estate, said, “The transformation of the energy sector in Australia and globally is gathering pace. The new joiners complement our existing skills and experience and will help us accelerate delivery of projects for Energy Estate’s clients and partners.”
“Our new team members bring specialist backgrounds, deep energy industry expertise and reflect our commitment to building a collaborative business driving much needed change. South Australia is at the forefront of the transition of the energy sector and having a presence on the ground is an exciting move for Energy Estate.” Vincent Dwyer, principal of Energy Estate said.
The new team members are:
· Christian Krebs – Christian joins from Nord/LB where he was theHead of Structured Finance Origination – Asia/Pacific. Christian is recognised for his skills in designing and implementing fund raising solutions for transactions across the energy sector. He is based in Sydney.
· Doug Smith – Doug has played a key role in the development of the Australian solar industry as a senior executive in large suppliers and developers. Doug will help our clients and partners develop and refine their strategy and deliver large scale projects. Doug will also work closely with our Chief Advisor, Simon Corbell, on the decarbonisation of the transport and infrastructure sectors. He is based in Sydney.
· Stephen Thompson – Steve joins from Arup where he was the Head of Energy – Australasia. Steve has over 20 years of experience in the energy sector and brings to the team the ability to manage the delivery of large-scale projects. His focus will include development of pumped storage hydro, offshore and onshore wind projects and other integrated energy projects. He is based in Sydney.
- Paul Rasmussen – Paul joins from Arup and brings more than 15 years of technical experience in the energy, water and environmental sectors. He is passionate about finding integrated technology solutions for projects with end-to-end experience in development, design and delivery. Paul will help drive the growth of our hydrogen strategy and engagement with industry. He is based in Adelaide.
- Jack Clarke – Jack brings experience as an advisor and project manager to the team. He holds degrees in engineering, energy economics and environmental science and has expertise across the energy, sustainability and natural resource sectors. He is based in Adelaide.
- Isabella Svinos – Isabella joins our Canberra office on 12 August and will provide project management and research support on both advisory and accelerator projects.
- Alicia Keenan – Alicia joins us in Sydney on 12 August as our office manager and executive assistant, bringing to the team a strong background in operations and project management.
By submitting this form you agree to pv magazine using your data for the purposes of publishing your comment.
Your personal data will only be disclosed or otherwise transmitted to third parties for the purposes of spam filtering or if this is necessary for technical maintenance of the website. Any other transfer to third parties will not take place unless this is justified on the basis of applicable data protection regulations or if pv magazine is legally obliged to do so.
You may revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future, in which case your personal data will be deleted immediately. Otherwise, your data will be deleted if pv magazine has processed your request or the purpose of data storage is fulfilled.
Further information on data privacy can be found in our Data Protection Policy.